Monday, April 24, 2006

Marry Me?

My life has taken an unexpected and dramatic turn. Wolfboy is leaving on a jet plane (or a compact car, if you like). The news—a shock to me—is still reverberating in mind, body, spirit. So I warn any courageous readers: I write today with no objectivity since I’ve had less than a week to contemplate my new singleton status.

In fact, Marsha Norman (playwright of ‘Night Mother) has advised writers not to put before an audience a personal and calamitous event which we are currently undergoing. And Common Sense most likely agrees with her, cautioning us that we need time to ponder and process any associated thoughts.

I’m ignoring the wisdom of Marsha Norman. I’m turning away from the sense of Common Sense. And putting forth a few random lessons I’ve learned recently.

Not All Marriage Proposals Are Created Equally

A few days ago, after my marriage became a mirage, I started chatting on the phone with an ex-boyfriend whom I haven’t seen in years. Our first two conversations cheerfully diverted me from the unpleasantness of my current circumstance.

However, on our third call, he asked if I would ever marry again, and when I joked that I had already proposed to three random men on the street, he asked simply: “Will you marry me?”

Clearly, this was a joke! I laughed! But then he insisted - repeatedly and dogmatically - that he was utterly serious. Apparently, a mentor of his had counseled him that now was the right time for him to marry (and hey, why not?).

I don’t think I’ll be calling this ex again. (But this was a good reminder that exes are often exes for a reason.)

DMV Employees Double as Marriage Counselors

During this frightful week of mine, I had to visit the DMV to renew my driver’s license, and as one of my pieces of identification, I offered my marriage license. Of course, I made no mention of my marital debacle, but the lanky young man behind the counter shook his head woefully at me.

“You didn’t take your husband’s name when you married,” he noted with dismay.

“This is a new century,” I smiled placidly.

“On, no, no, this is no good,” he claimed, “Why don’t I stick his name on your new license for you?”

I nearly laughed at the timing. “No, thanks. We’re artists. Our names are our calling cards.”

“Oh, no, no, men don’t like it when women don’t take their names,” he insisted in an all-too-earnest manner, “It hurts their masculinity.”

I might have said – if this is the case, the damage has already been done. But I found his absurd concern over my husband’s masculinity rather funny.

So I teased, “I think my husband should take my name, actually, because mine comes with an interesting genealogy. Also, it’s much easier to pronounce. Everybody botches up his name.”

The poor boy gave up after that.

Imagination vs. Reality

As I faced a new and uncertain future, I wondered (and worried) over where I would live once this house is sold. Thus, when I noticed a ridiculously cheap listing of a “single-family residence” in a lovely town nearby, I called up the realtor.

“I’m dying of curiosity!” I told her, “What’s wrong with it?”

She proceeded to tell me there was nothing “wrong” at all. In fact, it’s cute, clean and set in a lovely wooded area--and it's mobile!

“You mean, it’s a trailer park?”

“Oh, no! It doesn’t feel like one at all,” she exclaimed, “Once you’re inside, you’ll completely forget it's mobile! You’ll believe it’s a real home.”

Hmmm? I wonder if my imagination is quite THAT good? (Although... it's possible I've imagined a marriage. My dog, on the other hand, has just confirmed that he is real - ;)

46 repartee:

Blogger niTin wrote...

First comment, whoopie.
First of all, I'm in no position to counsel or advice. Experience in life itself doesn't give me much.
But this much I know. When a man and Wife are together, they are supposed to be a whole. Each part nourishing and depending on the other for growth. Its sort of a cliché, but clichés are clichés because they are true. If any part is causing to let that whole down, it is but practicable to cut it out and move on.
Though its not all sugarcoated, and never easy. I've been there. Not divorce, but close. And one thing I missed the most was the way I used to tell her of the things I'd found interesting. Months after we broke up, I used to catch myself thinking "Boy, she'll love that." and the next thought would be one of loss and something like "she doesn't freakin' care". I think one misses such small things in life the most.
And oh my God, I could write like volumes on the sexist world. Having lived in repressed societies, that's one thing I'm passionate about. And this repartee is already long enough.

4/24/2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

niTin – You are #1!!!

“And one thing I missed the most was the way I used to tell her of the things I'd found interesting. Months after we broke up, I used to catch myself thinking "Boy, she'll love that." and the next thought would be one of loss and something like "she doesn't freakin' care". I think one misses such small things in life the most.”

Oh, this is so true for me! It hasn’t been months yet, but I keep thinking about all the small things. And some really silly things, too, like how we talk all the way through Gilmore Girls - I mean, seriously, how can he watch that show without me now? - ;)

“When a man and Wife are together, they are supposed to be a whole. Each part nourishing and depending on the other for growth. Its sort of a cliché, but clichés are clichés because they are true. If any part is causing to let that whole down, it is but practicable to cut it out and move on.”

I love the idea of the “whole” but tend to think of partners as two trees growing side by side, nourishing each other (as you say) and giving each other oxygen. In my scenario – I wonder - if a branch is rotting inwardly in a place where the other tree cannot see, how are we to help each other? Trees must learn to speak - :P

Thank you, niTin! Your comment is lovely.

4/24/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger JLB wrote...

Hey FrankenGirl... sending you good thoughts of clarity and strength!

I love your analogy of trees growing side by side. Have you ever seen two really big evergreens growing parallel and extremely close to one another? Often times, the branches between the two trunks are shed (or diverted to the side) to allow each tree to breathe and to grow together comfortably. The two trees continue growing within their careful balance - keep a branch here, lose a branch there - until they often resemble one tree with two trunks. Somewhere along the way, they must indeed learn to talk. ;)

Ok, enough about trees...

As to the mobile home stuff… I’m not sure of the details of what you were reading about, but my partner and I lived happily in a double wide in the woods for many years, and we were quite comfortable and happy there (actually, we loved it so much that we decided not to sell when we moved).

These days, some of the pre-fabs have a lot of bells and whistles and fancy shmacy designs... you might be pleasantly surprised! Of course, I could be biased – a double wide on 2.5 acres isn’t exactly a trailer park, so I suppose we were rather spoiled in that department.

4/24/2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Thanks, JLB, for the positive vibes!

I might have guessed you’d like the tree analogy - ;)

“Often times, the branches between the two trunks are shed (or diverted to the side) to allow each tree to breathe and to grow together comfortably. The two trees continue growing within their careful balance - keep a branch here, lose a branch there - until they often resemble one tree with two trunks.”

Your description is beautiful - and yes, it’s a beautiful sight to see.

I watched a documentary once that suggested that trees do actually “speak” to each other; share a language; warning each other of storms and other things… but I suspect you may know more about this.

As for the mobile home, I am curious - :) Perhaps I’ll go for fun, but I believe there’s little land between them.

Ah… if I had 2.5 acres to roam about, I would sleep in a barn! (Well, in my dreams, at least.)

4/24/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger mysticgypsy wrote...

Hi Frankengirl!
"I watched a documentary once that suggested that trees do actually “speak” to each other; share a language; warning each other of storms and other things… but I suspect you may know more about this."

I really think this is true. I think objects talk to each other all the time...and we'd be lucky to hear them. One of my teachers told me that that if you can't find something, then all you had to do was ask the objects around you, and they'll reply with an answer! :D

I am really sorry to hear that about Wolfboy. This must be so hard for you...but have faith, you are stronger than you may realize.

You are awesome Frankengirl! And so is your writing! :)

4/24/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger The Poodle's Friend wrote...

OK, number six doesn't sound half as flashy as number 1, but anyway...
I'm really sorry about you and wolfboy, so I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I guess all I can do is think positive thoughts and send positive vibes (à la jlb) and hope you're OK.
That said, it will never cease to amaze me how you can make such excellent posts, even based on unpleasant personal experience. I mean, the DMV employee and the “I’m dying of curiosity!” I told her, “What’s wrong with it?”,
'Not All Marriage Proposals Are Created Equally'...
Seriously, I just woke up and I'm laughing. And I'm most emphatically not a morning person.
At this point, I feel I must borrow a line off mysticgypsy's comment. I hope she'll forgive me:

You are awesome Frankengirl. And so is your writing.

Oh, and I love the tree analogy.

4/25/2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger Charlie wrote...

News like this is always a shock, FrankenSuddenlySingleGirl, even from a person I hardly "know". There are things in this world that are meant to be together: socks, lovers, shared experiences.

Please excuse me for being mundane and petty: who got the GOOD books?

To quote someone whom I don't remember, "Men are bastards."

I am truly sorry for the hole in your heart.

Charlie, not Pooper

4/25/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Golgotha_Tramp wrote...

Hey FG,

Lots of loves floating your way from over the pond!

I think that you should have a change, go buy some denim hot pants, a checked shirt and go be trailer trash! It'd be liberating, plus you can spit and scratch yourself any time you want!

Seriously though, I hope that things are well and that you look forward to all the new and exciting things that can open up to you. Think of this as a chance to invigorate part of your life!

4/25/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Dear MysticGypsy -

“One of my teachers told me that that if you can't find something, then all you had to do was ask the objects around you, and they'll reply with an answer!”

Wise teacher! :D

And yes!!! I believe (now more than ever!) that we may learn quite a lot from learning to listen to all the objects around us.

:) Thank you for your thoughtful (as always) and heartening words!

Dear TPF -

You’ve got pizzazz no matter what number you are!

“Seriously, I just woke up and I'm laughing. And I'm most emphatically not a morning person.”

Listen, I only get myself into these debacles purely for your entertainment!

And okay, cryin’ and blubberin’ gets rather dull after awhile. One needs a bit of variation - ;)

It’s always nice to hear from a young woman who was born middle-aged (or just incredibly astute).

Dear Charlie (aka Admiral, aka Pooper) -

“FrankenSuddenlySingleGirl”

Haha! Love it – though it is a bit of a mouthful.

“Please excuse me for being mundane and petty: who got the GOOD books?”

Mundane and Petty?! No!!! You’ve clearly got your priorities straight - hehe! Books are our companions, our comforts, our teachers...

“There are things in this world that are meant to be together: socks, lovers, shared experiences.”

Socks are such a mystery to me! Some just seem to disappear in the dryer. I always wonder if they’ve met another mismatched sock and vanished into a special sock universe … :P

“I am truly sorry for the hole in your heart.”

Ah, yes, it does feel like a hole right now, but I expect it will be filled with new experiences, new hopes, new dreams, and eventually, new fond memories.

Dear Golgotha -

Thanks for sendin’ the love (I think I see it floating in the beautiful blue sky above me).

“I think that you should have a change, go buy some denim hot pants, a checked shirt and go be trailer trash! It'd be liberating, plus you can spit and scratch yourself any time you want!”

HaHa! My first impulse (in shock state) was to recreate all that’s familiar to me – but your words are so wise!

As you say, this is an opportunity to explore, challenge myself, discover new avenues and take on new adventures!

(Except I’d want a spittoon, of course, for the spitting.)

Thank you so much - :)

4/25/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Cristina wrote...

FrankenGirl - I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope things turn out the way it's best for all. Stay strong and don't forget to smile :)

Oh, and do you know us women don't change outr last names in Spain when we get married? I think it's great. Why should I change my name anyway? It's so confusing.

4/25/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Dear Cristina –

Thanks for the best wishes!

“Oh, and do you know us women don't change our last names in Spain when we get married? I think it's great. Why should I change my name anyway? It's so confusing.”

Agreed! And I happen to like my name, too. I suppose if my name was Ms. Piddlewiddle, well, I might reconsider… or perhaps not, as that suddenly reminds me of a Dicken’s novel!

Here are three smiles for you - :) :) :)

4/25/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Cristina wrote...

Nice smiles - now keep them coming! :D

I don't really like my last name(s) (we have two of those in Spain, both the father's and the mother's) but I wouldn't like to change them either - unless it was a really, really pretty one.

4/25/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger mysticgypsy wrote...

In my circle a lot of people take the first name of their father as their last name..so it becomes harder to trace geneology..

4/25/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Jason Grote wrote...

I am sorry, Frankengirl! I will be sending good thoughts your way from my part of spaceship earth.

4/25/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Cristina -

“Nice smiles - now keep them coming! :D”

Yes, ma’am!

“I wouldn't like to change them either - unless it was a really, really pretty one.”

Like, maybe, hmmm…Rochester? - :P But how are children named if each parent already has two names? Do names multiply?

MysticGypsy -

That’s new to me - taking the father’s first name as a last name! Do sons ever receive their father’s first name also for their first name?

I’m guessing keeping your maiden name is not customary???

4/25/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Jason – Thanks for the good thoughts! I hope your part of spaceship earth is flying high and steady - :)

4/25/2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger mysticgypsy wrote...

Hi Frankengirl!

"Do sons ever receive their father’s first name also for their first name?

I’m guessing keeping your maiden name is not customary???
"

No, sons rarely (if ever) have the same name as both their first and last. Families are always on the look-out for fresh names ;)

It is assumed that women will change their names when they get married.
But than again, women don't have much of a say in these circles to begin with...

4/25/2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, MysticGypsy!

Thanks for the info - :D

“But than again, women don't have much of a say in these circles to begin with...”

:( I hope you've climbed your way out of these thorny circles!!!

4/25/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger mysticgypsy wrote...

"I hope you've climbed your way out of these thorny circles!!!"

Still climbing (hopefully) despite the bruises :)

4/25/2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

“Still climbing (hopefully) despite the bruises :)”

I'll share my Band-Aids with you - :)

4/25/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger actonbell wrote...

Wow, Frankengirl, I'm sorry! That's reality-shifting news, though your prose is so lovely that it seems to soften the blow for us.
That dmv employee must be from another world--and the nosiness, good grief.

Good luck with working everything out:)

4/25/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, ActonBell! Yes, “reality-shifting” is a perfect way to put it!

I didn’t intend to use this venue (blog) for such personal disclosure, but I know – for myself – I must write my way through this thorny thicket - :)

And ALL of the warm comments here help to soften the blow for me.

Thanks.

(Ah, dmv-boy was so oddly intent on saving any and all lost masculinity that he really gave me a good laugh in the end!)

4/25/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Golgotha_Tramp wrote...

I have a bit of an strange surname (Puszczynska) so I've got used to it, I think to take some plane-jane surname would be horrific.

The only problem is if I had Kids they would have there Father's surname, I think I'd feel like an outsider; Daddy Smith, Kid Smith, Baby Smith and Mummy Puszczynska.

4/26/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Bored Dominatrix wrote...

Hey Frankengirl--I'm sorry to learn this. I'm glad you've got your dog, to comfort you.

Take care of yourself, OK? And even if you don't want to air all of the details of this rupture on your blog, don't drop the topic entirely after we've moved on from this thread--keep us posted on how you're doing.

Holly

4/26/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Golgotha (aka Mummy Puszczynska!) -

“I think to take some plain-jane surname would be horrific.”

Yes, I agree! For me, my name - which has been my companion throughout my childhood - seems part of my identity. And to give it up seems so strange to me!

But I realize many feel differently on this issue. I imagine there are many factors – both romantic views and practical views – as well as cultural and family customs - and even pressures from various parties, etc.

I do remember scribbling my first name on my junior high notebooks next to the last name of a boy I had my eye on, as if the proximity of our written names (my first/his last) would draw us together in unity - ;)

4/26/2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Holly!

I appreciate your support - :)

“And even if you don't want to air all of the details of this rupture on your blog, don't drop the topic entirely after we've moved on from this thread--keep us posted on how you're doing.”

Thanks. But, er, don’t worry, I think this topic will rear its ugly head here more often than I’d like!!!

In fact, I hope (for the sake of all you dear readers) that my mind will soon rise from this mire! Or else, I shall have to change: “FrankenGirl: Woman in Progress” to “FrankenGirl: Divorce in Progress” - :P

4/26/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger The Poodle's Friend wrote...

My surname is so weird, even for Turkish. People keep getting it wrong and changing it to something that actually sounds like a Turkish surname, which is rather annoying.
I remember practising my signature when I was around 11 (yes, I was a precocious child...) and I used the first letter of my first name and the whole of my surname. My mother told me that it might be nicer to use my full first name because my surname would change when I got married and then I'd have to change the signature too! So now I sign both my name and my surname, but I really have no idea if I want to change my surname or not... perhaps it's too early to think about it now. But, as you do very well to remember, I was born middle-aged (and quite astute, I must say :D ) so I do occasionally think about weird stuff.
Hope you're OK, Frankengirl!

4/26/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Poodle!

“My surname is so weird, even for Turkish. People keep getting it wrong and changing it to something that actually sounds like a Turkish surname, which is rather annoying.”

I suppose the benefit of having a difficult name is that you can instantly discern who *really* knows you by what they call you. Although I suppose it can be annoying to correct or accept a wrong version repeatedly!

Complete strangers (particularly gas station attendants?!) have a tendency to shorten my first name (i.e. changing Elizabeth to Lizzie; Robert to Bobby; or FrankenGirl to Frankie, hehe!), but my friends know I usually go by my whole name (or else, a silly nickname or a made-up name from childhood).

That’s so cute about practicing your signature!

“I really have no idea if I want to change my surname or not... perhaps it's too early to think about it now.”

Ah, I love to ponder hypothetical situations!!! - :D But when the time comes, we are more than free to change our minds - :)

4/26/2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Cristina wrote...

But how are children named if each parent already has two names? Do names multiply?

Let's see if I can explain it. Say my last names are Pérez González and my husband's are García Martín. Our child's last anmes would be made up of both our first last names (this gets tough). Like this: García Pérez. Is that clear? I hope so :)

I also hope you're still smiling today, eh?

4/26/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Cristina! – Thanks for the explanation. That seems like a very equitable distribution of names - ;) or :) if you prefer!

4/26/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Panacea wrote...

I disappear for two days and by the time I'm back the whole world changes!

I am terribily sorry about you and Wolfboy, and I really hope you're feeling better than you were last week. Whatever that has happened I guess is eventually an experience in your life and it is the experiences that shape up our personality, isn't it? For all you know, this experience makes you a better person. I'm sending you a virtual bear hug all the way from across the Atlantic. You have a whole internet community of fans/friends/stalkers who love you :D

Talking about last names, in Italy women don't take their husband's last names, just like Spain, but children take only their father's last name.

I myself have a terribily commen Indian last name. If I was English, it would have proabaly been Smith, so I can't say that I'm too fond of it. Therefore, I wouldn't mind changing it when I get married, unless my husband is Mr. Brown. In that case I'm happier off as Mrs Smith.

4/26/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Sophia wrote...

Oh FrankenGirl...when I saw your nap message I was worried about you.

I'm so sorry. But remember, bloggers are never alone! You can always share your thoughts with us, anytime.

Divorce SUCKS! No matter who initiates it or how "amicable" it is. A bunch of clichés are running through my head, but this one helped me the most: "Time is a great healer". It ain't a cliché for nothing.

I wish you much patience to get you through the time illusion. Focus on your many positive qualities, and remember that there is a huge band of kindred spirits out there who can't wait to talk to you each day! :)

4/27/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Pan!

“I disappear for two days and by the time I'm back the whole world changes!”

Jeepers, that’s exactly how I feel!

“Whatever that has happened I guess is eventually an experience in your life and it is the experiences that shape up our personality, isn't it? For all you know, this experience makes you a better person.”

Such a sound and forward-thinking perspective! And let us hope I am better for this (and not Ms. Bittercakes Crankycrumpets forever!) Well, at the very least, I deserve a scintillating play out of this fiasco - ;)

“Talking about last names, in Italy women don't take their husband's last names, just like Spain, but children take only their father's last name.”

I know surnames are often handled this way in America, but when one considers that the woman is the one who actually gives birth, it seems more natural (to me) for kids to get her name? Ah, well.

:) Aww, thanks for the virtual bear hug, Ms. Smith!!! I passed it on to doggie, too, and he’s feeling quite reassured.

4/27/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Hi, Sophia!

“Divorce SUCKS!”

Agreed!!!

"Time is a great healer"

Yes! Cliché or no, I have to hold onto this! I can’t rush past the pain (or it’ll only chase after me). Thank you for the gentle reminder.

“You can always share your thoughts with us, anytime.”

Ah, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! - :)

It’s very comforting to know kindred spirits abound (or, er, imaginary friends who actually talk back - as you once put it so splendidly!).

4/27/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Sophia wrote...

Ah! Here's something to smile about. In Switzerland, where living together is the norm, if the parents are not married the baby gets the mother's name! You can imagine how this motivates macho men to propose!

4/27/2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Sophia wrote...

And thanks for remembering my words! I'm touched. :)

4/27/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger niTin wrote...

Quite irrelevant to the post as such. But I think relevant to your blog as a whole. Here are some links for you to peruse.

Daughters raped
Daughters killed
Daughters abandoned
women hated in general
Umm. Why did I send you all this? As a sign of the times. Just wondering at the shoddiness of the world as a whole. Weltshmertz much?

4/27/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Sophia – Thanks for the news to smile about!

niTin – Thanks for the news to cry about! - :P

Yes, the world constantly gives us cause to smile and cry, but right now, I'll end with a smile - :)

4/27/2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sven wrote...

My heart goes out to you.

"But this was a good reminder that exes are often exes for a reason.

I imagine in time you'll find this to be the case with Wolfboy as well. Altough that doesn't make it any easier now.

4/27/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Sven – thank you so much - I imagine you are quite right.

4/28/2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Rhonda wrote...

I'm not sure why this is my first visit, since we seem to haunt the same places. I'll add my first comment, too.

Last weekend, I had to spend four days with my ex husband of almost seven years (kid stuff requiring cohesive co-parenting.) He hadn't much changed. But, he provided good measure for how much I have changed - and how much better my life is.

One day, I suspect, you'll have a similar experience. But, I am sorry you're going through this and know how hard it is.

4/28/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl wrote...

hello frankengirl-I just surfed in from acton bell's place. I hope you don't mind me commenting.
I just want to wish you well. The ending of my first marriage and the work I did on rebuilding myself and my life was one of the most positive things that could ever have happened. of course there is all the pain and grief to go through but you can do it. Be good to yourself.
best wishes,
Laura

4/30/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Rhonda, welcome!

“He hadn't much changed. But, he provided good measure for how much I have changed - and how much better my life is.”

That’s such a fabulous perspective. And I’m so glad to hear how much your life has improved. I’ve seen and heard many instances of divorce being empowering for women.

Once we look beyond the initial (and sometimes blinding) pain, we need only open our eyes to see a whole world of opportunity before us.

Thanks for “haunting” me, hehe! I’ve been enjoying your comments elsewhere.

4/30/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Laura, Hello!

“I hope you don't mind me commenting.”

It’s a pleasure to have you here!!!

“The ending of my first marriage and the work I did on rebuilding myself and my life was one of the most positive things that could ever have happened.”

Thanks for the inspiration. You, like Rhonda, are examples of women who have grown stronger for the experience, and I hope I may join your ranks in the near future.

Of course, as you note, there’s a slough of despond I must wade through first - ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. I really appreciate it.

4/30/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Mercy wrote...

Sorry about that FG. Nothin I can say but sorry. Life's a journey.

peace,
Mercy

5/23/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger frankengirl wrote...

Aw, thanks, Mercy - :)

Yes, the journey continues and so shall I.

5/24/2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home